Teething Bling by SmartMomJewelry.com *Review*

So I found this totally awesome company that makes TEETHING necklaces! They are necklaces that MOMMY gets to wear that baby can chomp on, play with or whatever their little heart so desires! I got mine in the mail and I absolutely LOVE IT!



Here's just a few reasons why you will absolutely love these beauties:


  • They come in tons and tons of stylish choices. I'm totally not joking these things are so fashionable. I ordered this one right here:

Beaded Zebra Teething Bling

Every time I wear it I receive compliments and they have one to match every "Mom"-fit you may have. From casual to dressy the choices are endless, they even carry little brother and sister necklaces so big bro or sis can help out with the busy little guys too!


  • THEY ARE A LIFESAVER! For instance my oldest son had conferences and I didn't have a babysitter so I brought the little guy and wore this. Worked like a charm. He chomped the meeting away without much further ado.  #MOMWIN

  • Do you nurse your baby? Does he love to pull hair, dig in your nose or shove his fingers down your mouth? Well this will be your new stylish best friend! Perfect distraction for busy little fingers.

Hurry on over to Smart Mom Jewelry Teething Bling to snag your new favorite multi-tasking jewelry. Promise you wont be disappointed!



This post was a honest and unbiased review in exchange for products. I take giving honest reviews seriously and all opinions are mine and true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rustic Rose

Sporty Adidas Diva Chic Outfit